Acceptance Of Terms
Your access to and use of Swivt Tech Website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or provided on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is solely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your particular requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorized usage of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Swivt Tech prior written approval.
Swivt Tech is not responsible for the content of responses developed to the extent that such responses are based on conformity with client's creative or revision briefs.
Swivt Tech and the client must work together to complete the Website in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the Website no later than 6 weeks after contract acceptance. To avoid additional fees the client must supply Swivt Tech the complete text and graphics content for the Website within 7 days.